Cool Parenting Sites and Resources:Sites for ParentsMom BloggersNanny DeprivedHaute Mama ShoppesChick SitesTop Freebie SitesTop 100 Parenting SitesWorldwide Top Sites of Genealo ...DragonflyMomazing Baby Sitesmore ...
Ad is a Spanish name for girls meaning Man; mankind. Read below for Ad's celebrity and ruler associations, and numerological meanings. If Ad is the one, congratulations! If you'd like more options, try our Popular Names at Birth. Use the yellow form to the left to search over a million birth records from several countries. First, select baby's gender. The form will automatically reload. Select the country where baby was born. The form reload one last time. Select the year of birth. Wait a second, and the page will automatically go to the requested baby birth name popularity information. And remember to like Ad on Facebook.
The name Ad was used by the following "rulers" or leading governmental officials:
- President John Adams, USA 1797-1801. America's 2nd President. Learned and thoughtful, John Adams was more remarkable as a political philosopher than as a politician. "People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity," he said, doubtless thinking of his own as well as the American experience.
- President James Madison, USA 1809-1817. At his inauguration, James Madison, a small, wizened man, appeared old and worn; Washington Irving described him as "but a withered little apple-John." But whatever his deficiencies in charm, Madison's buxom wife Dolley compensated for them with her warmth and gaiety. She was the toast of Washington.
- President John Quincy Adams, USA 1825-1829. America's 6th President and the first President who was the son of a President. John Quincy Adams in many respects paralleled the career as well as the temperament and viewpoints of his illustrious father. Born in Braintree, Massachusetts, in 1767, he watched the Battle of Bunker Hill from the top of Penn's Hill above the family farm. As secretary to his father in Europe, he became an accomplished linguist and assiduous diarist.
- President Rajendra Prasad, India 1950-1962. Prasad was the first President of independent India, and the first to serve multiple terms in office. He was also an activist of the Indian Independence Movement.
- President Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, India 1962-1967. Radhakrishnan was a prominent philosopher, writer, and Knight of the Realm. He held the position of Vice Chancellor at both the Andhra and Banaras Hindu Universities. He was also made a Knight of the Golden Army of Angels by Pope Paul VI.
- President Muhammad Hidayatullah, India 1969-1969. Hidayatullah served as the Chief Justice of India, and is a recipient of the Order of the British Empire. He briefly served as acting president until the election of Giri as the President of India.
Ad is associated with either the real or stage name of the following celebrities:
- A Martinez
- Adam Ant
- Adam Faith
- Adam West
- Bernadette Peters
- Big Daddy
- Billy Idol
- Brad Pitt
- Celia Cruz
- Cheryl Ladd
- Danny Thomas
- Donna Summer
- Erik Estrada
- Erykah Badu
- Gary Glitter
- George Balanchine
- Harpo Marx
- Lil Bow Wow
- Meat Loaf
- Muhammad Ali
- Nat King Cole
- Pia Zadora
- Raquel Welch
- Snoop Doggy Dogg
- Ted Knight
- Tony Danza
- Will Rogers
What's the numerology on Ad?
Numerological Meanings of Ad
- Potential. Marketer - Expression / Destiny Number 5. Endowed with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. Ad can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in her drive to attain this freedom, Ad will likely be the master of adaptability and change. Ad is good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what Ad wants. Naturally, this gives Ad an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Her popularity may lead Ad toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever Ad does, Ad is clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.
- Desire. Recognition - Soul Urge Number 1. Ad wants to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. Ad takes pride in her abilities and want to be recognized for them. Ad may seek opportunities to display her strength and usefulness, wanting to create and originate. In her desire to manage the big picture and the main issues, Ad may often leave the details to others. Ambitious and determined, a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. If Ad possesses positive 1 Soul Urge qualities, Ad is very attainment oriented and driven to success. Ad is a loyal friend and strictly fair in her business dealings.
Not sure if this name is the one? Think deeply about Ad. Concentrate hard on the name and meaning. Then let the universe decide with a
free single-card tarot reading.
Ad Social Networking
Add Who's Your Baby? to your Facebook tabs, or
Like / Tweet about this Ad's meanings page to share with your friends.
User Comments. Talk about Ad's meanings with other users.